Luxury watches are, first of all, an indicator of good taste and commitment to tradition. No matter how sophisticated a modern phone is, it will not be able to emphasize the individuality of its owner like a watch, but will remain an exclusively functional gadget.
Why expensive and even very expensive watches are not synonymous with luxury watches and how to choose exactly what will match the inner self.
Luxury watches are more than status
All over the world, watches are often an indicator of the wealth of their owner. In addition, many consider them as an excellent investment: elite watches do not lose value over time, retain their original appearance due to their technical characteristics (they do not scratch, are not afraid of water and shocks) and perfectly perform their main function. Classic models are always relevant, as you can see on the online platform for luxury watches, which means they can be worn regardless of current trends without fear of being considered old-fashioned.
For many, an expensive product performs a number of functions besides the obvious one.
- Decoration. Unlike women, men cannot afford to wear a large amount of jewellery, and in most cases, they do not need it. However, because of a couple of interesting gizmos, the image will not become flashy and less masculine, just the opposite – accessories are able to emphasize a person’s good taste and attention to detail.
- A thing with a psychotherapeutic effect. Wearing an expensive product of a well-known elite brand, a person can feel more confident. Of course, you need to strive to be, not to seem, the watch should only emphasize the individuality of a person, and not cover up the absence of an interesting personality. However, a beautiful high-quality thing can give you a good mood and this is its big plus.
- A symbol of success. Times are changing, but people are still willing to assess a person’s status by their watch.
Luxury Watch Criteria
Luxury watches undoubtedly cost a lot, but not all expensive watches can be called elite. Let’s figure out what characteristics of the product allow them to be classified in this category.
- Exclusivity. Luxury watches are unique, we can say that they are not for everyone. It is not so easy to find and buy, sell or part-exchange a luxury watch, but there are specialized platforms for this.
- Handmade. Elite watches are not stamped in factories, they appear as a result of long painstaking work of the best watchmakers in an amount not exceeding 10 pieces per year.
- Long-standing traditions. Elite products are not only the quality of performance, but also the history of the brand, its traditions and fame.
Rules for choosing elite men’s watches
It cannot be said that the designers of luxury watch brands do not follow the current trends in the field of design. This market also focuses on current trends.
- Exclusive. This watch is available in a limited edition.
- Mechanical. Elite–level watches are always mechanical, not quartz, and it is this factor that determines their durability.
- With various complications. If the watch has complications, its value increases.
- The material. Today, the most popular watches are made of gold, especially pink.
Luxury watches are unique products available to few. If a person wears an accessory of this level, it indicates his status, wealth, needs, and good taste.